Dominic Walsh Dance Theater is looking for male and female professional dancers with strong classical technique who are able to adapt to the contemporary work of the company’s repertoire.
- New creation by Walsh for dancing scenes of Houston Grand Opera’s production of Aida
- 8 week contract (September 16 thru November 9, 2013)
- 7 performances October 18, 20, 26, 29. & November 1,3,9
We invite you to take a look at our website, photo gallery and YouTube videos to familiarize yourself with the style, look and quality of artists we are looking for.
All interested applicants MUST submit:
- CV with references
- Two photos (head and full body shot)
- A link to performance video(s)
Please send your materials via email to:
Janet Benton, Office Manager
Dominic Walsh will review all submissions and select dancers who will receive an invitation to the audition on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 11:00 – 2:45 Audition will consist of a classical technique class followed by learning company repertoire.